Now that you have decided ‘where’ you want to charter – let’s start our Charter Yacht Search!!
- How many people will be traveling with you?
- Remember the maximum number of guests allowed on most yachts while on charter – regardless of size – is twelve (12).
- How many staterooms will you need?
- Six is usually the maximum number you will find but a few have 7 or 8 if single rooms are required. The maximum number of guests is still limited to 12
- What kinds of activities are important to you?
- Watersports? Jet skis? Sea bobs? Diving? Snorkeling?
- Lounging on the beach? Maybe a large tender will be important?
- Cruising to several destinations? Speed may be important – but remember the faster the yacht goes – the higher the fuel bill will be.
- How much do you want to spend on a week of charter?
- Prices quoted will be ‘base’ rates and you will have to add APA (provisioning) between 30% and 35%, Possibly taxes (from 4% in the Bahamas to over 20% in most European destinations) and gratuities (customarily between 10% and 20%). An easy formula to guesstimate the TOTAL cost of a charter, is to add 50% to the base rate. That will usually cover everything including gratuties.
The yacht charter search engine below will show you a ‘few’ of the many yachts that are available. These are just a ‘sample’ of what is available. If you see one that you like, let us know, but remember that there are hundreds more yachts from which to choose and we will gladly to this research for you.
Please let us know how we can help you find the perfect yacht and help you plan your yachting holiday.